Merry Maids of Toronto house cleaning jobs
Currently hiring: House cleaner
As a house cleaner on the Merry Maids team, you will use specialized Merry Maids cleaning products and procedures to provide clients with exceptional home cleaning services that ensure customer satisfaction is consistently maintained. This Toronto house cleaning job does not require evening or weekend work.
- Sweep, vacuum, and wash all hard surface floors
- Clean all hanging light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills
- Clean under and behind portable furniture and decorations (light lifting required)
- Provide customer service and quality control as needed
- Resolve any customer issues before leaving home
- High school diploma or GED
- Police clearance required
- Valid driver's licence, reliable transportation and liability insurance
Why work with Merry Maids?
- Monday to Friday (flexible hours)
- No weekends or night shifts required
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Weekly paycheque
- Paid training
- Paid mileage
- Fun, friendly atmosphere
- Career advancement opportunities
Merry Maids is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.